- 1. Planning & execution of marketing activities within the available resources to generate enquirers to achieve the sales objectives.
- 2. Planning & execution of all lead management activities as per company directives.
- 3. An manager’s main job involves carrying out promotional and sales activities for the organization.
- 4. They provide relevant information for prospective clients, and keep generating new clients and other relevant sales leads in to conversation for the company to achieve targets.
- 5. Managers also communicate and carry out various marketing activities on the Internet to generate business leads, depending on the projects they are working for.
- 6. They should be an expert in using social and professional networking sites such as, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, blogs and micro sites
- 7. The primary objective is to be ambassador of the company and build long lasting relationship with all stake holders.
Candidate with bike are given more preferance